Sunday, January 15, 2012

A HUGE thank you to T&J Panzenhagen!!!

I have been trying for weeks to give you all a "Shop Now" button on this blog and a way for you to see the new catalogs etc but if you know me you also know I'm no computer genius by any means.  But as you can see...there they are just on the right hand side of this page...aren't they pretty??  Go ahead and click on them...it's really cool, besides you know you want to!!
One of the things I love most about being a Stampin Up demonstrator is all the support you receive through them.  I have access to our Stampin Connection, a demonstrator only page.  I posted that I needed help with this new adventure and low and behold, I got responses almost instantly.  I didn't "get" what they meant (that whole non-genius thing again) and asked for clarification...and I got it from a fellow demonstrator  Telania and her hubby, John... I think they might be a husband and wife team (how cool) or he's an amazing and supportive hubby that answered my pleas for help...either way...a million thanks for their help!!
I've been in direct sales with two other companies over the past 15 years, and I have NEVER seen such an amazing supportive group of people!!  Stampin Up ROCKS!!!!
Until next time~
Happy Stampin and keep those fingers inky!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment