Sunday, April 15, 2012

GOING, GOING...GONE!!!

Good morning!!
As you know our new Big Idea Book and Catalog is going to be available 1 month sooner than usual and it's sure to be packed with some wonderful new products...but in order to make room for them some of our old friends will have to say good-bye!   If you're like me, there are a lot of sets on your wish list that you haven't ordered yet so I'm offering a special to make sure you get the sets you've been wishing for!  From today until the end of the month (April 30th) I'm offering 10% off ALL RETIRED sets!!  You can't take advantage of this offer though my on-line store so you'll have to e-mail me: sharong725@sbcglobal.net or call me 860-455-5870 to place your discounted order. 
Click here for Retired List
Join me again April 25th to see the retired accessories list. 
Happy Stampin~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment