Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ribbon Shares...

Hello all,
I recently added this list at last month's meeting but wanted to share it with you here as well.
After many requests, I am going to start the ribbon shares again.
Here's how they work:
  • Each share is a 2 yd cut of each color listed
  • A share is filled with 5 buyers (or less if you take more than one share)
  • I will fill a share each month 
  • Cuts are made according to your share (if you take 2 shares cut will be at 4 yd length)
  • No additional discounts will be given (demo)
  • All shares need to be filled before order is placed, in the event that share is not filled I will contact you.
These are the shares:

Month 1 payment due to me by 09/15/12  
1/2" Seam Binding  $13.00 per share of 2 yds each
Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla (16 yds total)

Month 2 payment due to me by 10/15/12
1/2" Scalloped Dots, $18.50 per share of 2 yds each 
Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Mambo Melon, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango (20yds total)

Month 3 payment due to me by 11/15/12
1/8" Taffeta, $14.00 per share of 2 yds each
Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Regal Rose, and Very Vanilla (20 yds total)

Month 4 payment due to me by 12/15/12
3/8" Stitched Satin, $10.50 per share of 2 yards each 
Gum Ball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple (10 yds total)

Month 5 payment due to me by 01/15/13
3/8" Taffeta, $20.00 per share of 2 yds each
Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White (20 yds total)

Month 6 payment due to me by 02/15/13
1/4" Stitched Grosgrain, $12.00 per share of 2 yds each
Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi (20 yds total) 

Orders can be e-mailed to me here or you can call me at 860-455-5870, please include your name, address, and contact phone number, I will call you to make payment arrangements.

Thanks and Keep those fingers Inky!
Sharon
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment