Monday, February 13, 2012

"Season of Friendship" Stamp Camp Announcement

Hello all,
I've been a busy little stamper this week finishing our projects for the next Stamp Camp.  I have the East Putnam Community Church booked again for April 14th (time to be announced as there is a women's ministry meeting in the morning).  I was going to post all the pictures of the super adorable projects we'll be doing but instead, since I feel like being a stinker, I'm just going to post some teasers to get you excited!!!
Here are some of the details:
Cost:$40
What's Included:  Season of Friendship Stamp Set (w) p. 102 IBC
                          1/2 container brights buttons p. 197 IBC
                           Stampin Write Markers in Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Cherry   Cobbler (if you have these colors, just select 3 alternate but you will have to bring yours with you)    
Instruction sheet e-mailed to you for you to print and bring with you. 
All the materials needed to complete your projects!
You will need to bring the following with you:  adhesive, paper snips, $ for raffle table (wait till you see what's there) and a snack to share.                
Projects: 8 "Seasonal" cards, (2 each)
              and a super cool 3D project that I KNOW you will love!
Payment due: March 25th by check or cash.
Keep watching for sneak peak...
Your Inky Fingered Babe~
Sharon G
 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the cards, BUT.... I want to see them again! Count me in Inky Babe! Tracey M :)

    ReplyDelete