Friday, June 22, 2012

Guest Stamper Michelle

Hello all,
Wait till you see what one of my club girls, Michelle, created for Father's day!  This gal is just amazingly talented and makes us all green with envy!  I think you will agree that her talents are simply amazing.  

 This is the true to life wallet she created using DSP (not Stampin' Up but it's ok, I'll forgive her)
 This inside view shows the pockets (yes they each work) and the license holder that does allow you to slip it right in!
Here's the outside view!








 This is her Father's day card...keep in mind that ALL details are FREE hand cut!!
She personalized this by adding his name to the back of the jersey.  The inside opened to hold a gift card!







Impressed yet?
This paper pieced beauty is just amazing in person, pic does NOT do it justice!  She covered the Lightening Maqueen image with Liquid Crystal to give it a glossy finish!  I think this one is for her nephew...sure to impress!





I just love the colors on this card.  Cherry cobbler, Basic Grey and Basic Black a great combination for a clean and simple card!







Hope you enjoyed these as much as I have...if you are looking to get into a fun-filled hobby, why not join one of my stamping clubs?  I have 3 open spots and would Love to have YOU join us!
Happy Stampin~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment