Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lisa J is in the spot light!!

Not only is Lisa a very talented stamper, but she is also my newest Inky Babe!  I am so thrilled that she took advantage of the new $99 kit and is now on my growing TEAM!!!
Lisa will remain a hobby stamper for now but who knows what the future holds for her?  Someday Stampin' Up might just be what she is looking to do for her full-time job!  Until then, check out this spring pop card she made.

Lisa's Spring Pop card
Isn't this just ADORABLE?  
This month's clubs will be focusing on "POP" cards.  If you'd like to learn how to make these why not join us on either the 2nd or 3rd Sat of the month?  There is always room for a friend (or two) and currently I have 3 open club spots.  Contact me today for more details!
Until then~
Happy Stampin,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment