Sunday, July 15, 2012

NEW Product Review

Hey my Stampin Peeps!!
Stampin' Up came out with a new Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199) $4.95.  I loved the idea of having something large to pierce with, but what I didn't realize was what a difference it would make with my stamped images. (If you own the old Mat Pack, you're going to LOVE these enhanced tools)  Place your paper on the pad before you stamp and your images come out so clean.  Less "edges" and dark spots.  Also available is a brand new Paper Piercing Tool (126189) $3.95.  The silicone handle stops it from slipping in your hand (great in this humid weather)!  The NEW Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187)  $7.95 gives you templates for punches, edgelits, and framelits as well as freehand punching and an awesome circle to add to circle punches or round images. (think bubbles or hand stitching!)
AND...the best use yet...the mat acts as a stand-in mouse pad for my wireless mouse!! I've never had luck making my mouse function on my stampin table (maybe the texture on the table??)  It's perfect though, large enough that my wrist sits nicely on it and still plenty of room to move my mouse where ever I need it.
If you'd like to add some of these awesome, versatile products to your tool collection, just click the "shop now" button.
Watch my blog for my next Stamp Camp...Razzleberry Wonder!!!
Till then~
Happy Stampin
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment