Monday, March 19, 2012

HELP NEEDED!!!

Hi All!!
I am so excited!!  I just checked my reports for Stampin' Up and I am more than 1/2 way to a FREE vacation!!!  I only have 2 months left to earn this amazing trip and I would love to share this with my wonderful family (we haven't been able to go away on vacation in a few years now!).  Sooooo if you or someone you know would love to put together a great "Girls Night Out" please let me know!  I'm ready to kick up my business to the next level and I would love your help.  If you (or a friend) book a party before 05/25 I will have a special gift for you!!  I'll even bring the brownies and wine!!  So check your calendar and call the ladies...let's set a date for your workshop today!!
Don't forget about Stamp Camp!!!  I still have a few spaces left and I would love to spend the day making some super cool cards with you!!  Pre-payment of $40 is due by 03/24/12.
Thanks so much for all your help!
Happy Stampin~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment