Saturday, March 3, 2012

To Club or Not to Club...

Over the past year I have had people ask me "Is it worth joining a club?"
Just ask Rhonda, she was last month's hostess and this is her LOOT!!  Rhonda placed a qualifying Sale-a-Bration order to get her first free reward, the rest is her hostess bonus!!  She got 2 sets of inks for 1/2 price, took advantage of the Hostess only stamp sets at amazingly LOW prices, stocked up on papers, got some punches and adhesives, and brads and ribbon!  I'd say it's worth it!
Holy Smokes, that's a LOT of Loot!!
I almost forgot to mention that adorable bag!!  Isn't it to die for?

Here's what I offer my club members:
  • New techniques every month
  • Usually 2 projects per month (sometimes just 1 if it's really detailed)
  • Monthly hostess program for each club member
  • Low monthly commitment
  • Free shipping on your birthday month
  • The ability to host a workshop the same week as your club month and I add them together for greater rewards
  •  The ability to "try it before you buy it"
  • Guaranteed sales
  • GREAT snacks!
  • GREAT group of gals to stamp with
  • A set "girls night out" to focus on your hobby! (NO KIDS)
  • Free catalogs/publications
  • Advanced notice of Stamp Camps
  • Show and Tell time to brag about your creations with people who will "oooh and aaahhh"!!
  • A LOT  of laughs!
If this sounds like something you're interested in, contact me today!  I have 4 open spots and would love to have you join us!!
Not ready to make a monthly commitment? Book your own "Girl's Night Out" for you and your friends, we'll choose a theme together and have a barrel of fun!! (not to mention all the FREE goodies you'll earn as a thank you!)
Happy Stampin~
Sharon George
860-455-5870
contact me here

No comments:

Post a Comment