Saturday, March 3, 2012

Up Line Meeting Fun!

One of the things I like best about being a demonstrator is the connections and friendships I get to make! Once per month we meet at our director's home for fun, business building tips and ideas, make and takes, and swaps...oh and let's not forget the wine!!
Here are a couple of pics of our meeting last week...
This is the make and take we worked on, it's a Starbuck's cup complete with a packet of VIO instant coffee (which I'm told is very good!)
AND this lovely lady is Rhonda!  Rhonda is in my first level down line and I was so happy to cheer on her success in stepping up a level to Senior Associate! 
Don't you think her tiara is perfect?
If you're wondering how to "get in" on this, just ask me!  I'd love to have you on my TEAM!!  Join the Stampin' Up family during Sale-a-Bration for just $125.  As a bonus, you will get a free pack of DSP (designer series paper, yep the pretty 12x12 ones) or a free digital download every month you place an order during your first 12 months!  That's over $144 in paper alone, your kit pays for itself and then some!!
Happy Stampin~
Sharon G

No comments:

Post a Comment